Covid-19 Re-opening Protocol
Covid-19 Update 5/17/2021:
Please note with the mask mandate being lifted it does exclude companies that provide personal care services. The Board of Cosmetology and the Stay Safe MN requirements state that both service provider and the client are required to wear a mask through May 27th, 2021. We appreciate your understanding as we follow local and state requirements
To keep you and our staff safe please note the following:
- Permanent Choice has a universal mask policy that covers both nose and mouth. Please come prepared with a mask on.
- No payment will be collected at the office. We will update your credit card on file to process your payment following your treatment.
- Our lobbies are closed to visitors, children or guests. No one will be permitted to enter the office without an appointment unless needed for assistance. Please wash hands prior to entering the office. And use the sanitizer at the desk as you check in.
- We have added time to each appointment for the additional sanitizing and to lessen client-to-client contact. So please arrive at your scheduled time.
- On your “confirmation of appointment phone call”, and again when you arrive, we will ask you to complete a self assessment for Covid-19 symptoms and take your temperature with non-touch equipment.
Also, the usual reminders for light-based treatments:
- No sun exposure, tanning booth, or self-tanner in the last 3 weeks.
- No antibiotics in the last 10 days
- Let us know before arrival if you have a new medical diagnosis, are pregnant – or trying to be, a new medication or supplement.
- If you are treating full legs, remember to take Benadryl the night before, and morning of your appointment.
- Exfoliate and shave the area the night before.
- Do not wear lotion, deodorant or makeup on areas to be treated.
- Do not drink caffeine or energy drinks beforehand, arrive in a calm relaxed frame of mind.
- You may take Tylenol before treatment if desired.
Please allow a 24 hour notice to change or cancel all appointments. Failure to do so will result in the same day cancellation fee.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for choosing Permanent Choice.